Quote to Ponder: "During true revival, thousands of lost are suddenly swept into the kingdom of God. Scenes of the lost coming to the Savior in great, and unprecedented numbers, are common.” - Henry Blackaby, Pastor & Author
- Kathyrn Sears – a small frame and a big faith
- 22 years of international ministry and missions
- How God called an English lady to Liberia
- Word and Deed Ministries is the Gospel + humanitarian aid
- 42 gallon container shipments sent monthly with scripture and aid
- Building Churches, supporting local Pastors
- Entrepreneur for small business for Liberian Christians
- A cell phone in every mud hut! Solar cellphone charging booths
- Video clubs generate revenue and the Gospel
- Planning a 6th trip to Liberia, West Africa
- Liberia a country bought to it's knees
- Over 14 years of civil war and centuries of idol worship bring no answers
- Good News in 2012: 3,000 come to Christ in 3 weeks in the remote Interior of Liberia
- God's Word, Church and Christians where there were none.
- February 2013 going further into the interior of Liberia and beyond to Guinea
- P.S. Faith and prayer are still brings miraculous healings here in Cleveland, Ohio
This message is controversial to some and just so you know it comes from many years watching the relationships between the missionary and supporter. Missionaries are in a small business, which denies common logic. They are selling a product “themselves/cause” and need to be very proficient at it. This post will help.
Two things every missionary needs to know:
Quote to ponder:
“God is so thoughtful. He remembers our dreams and our visions long after we've forgot them.” Yvonne Herring
Rob and Yvonne look back on an abundant first year with the new Field Focus missionary minded radio program.
Are you sitting in Church and thinking to yourself that God isn't doing anything? Just open your windows and open your eyes. God is doing awesome and amazing things! God is so alive. He is moving in a way that maybe he has never moved before.
In October 2010 Yvonne and Rob worked together on a missionary DVD presentation and in the process merged our dreams and strengths with a vision to connect Christians to the mission field by way of on-line radio interviews that high light the people and ministries in a way that would both inspire and challenge the listener. The heart beat of Field Focus is best captured by